Wednesday, January 18, 2012
*Found via Pinterest from Bubble Crumb.
Prep: 6 hours (hands-on time: 20 minutes)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp butter
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cans chicken broth
1 onion, diced
1 Tbsp dried parsley
pepper, to taste
2 cans flaky refrigerated biscuits
1. Combine all ingredients except biscuits in a crock pot. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or until chicken begins to fall apart. Shred chicken with a fork.
2. Flatten biscuits and cut into smaller pieces. Add biscuits to the crock pot and cook for another 30 minutes to an hour.
3. Add more chicken broth, milk, or flour to adjust consistency to your liking.
Other suggestions: you could add celery, carrots, or peas if desired.
Sunday, January 15, 2012
*From allrecipes.com here.
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
1 egg, beaten
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 lime, juiced
6 Tbsp butter
1 tsp minced fresh chives
1/2 tsp dried dill weeds
1. Coat chicken breasts with egg, and dip in bread crumbs. Place on a wire rack and allow to dry for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Place chicken into the skillet, and fry to 3 to 5 minutes on each side. Remove to a platter, and keep warm.
3. Drain grease from the skillet, and squeeze in lime juice. Cook over low heat until it boils. Add butter, and stir until melted. Season with chives and dill. Spoon sauce over chicken, and serve immediately.